Introduction to PLC (Incl. LOGO) (ST-PLCINTR)
- PLC control principles
- Basic PLC instructions:
- Wiring instructions
- Input / Output
- Open and closed contacts
- Series connections - AND function
- OR functions
- Internal relays and functions
- Basic ladder diagram design
- Sequential interlock programming
No prerequisite requirement for the course. General technical competence would assist accelerated learning
TWELVE (12) STUDENTS, MAXIMUM
|Date (From)||Date (To)||Year|
|Jan 15th||Jan 19th||2024|
|Feb 5th||Feb 9th||2024|
|Mar 4th||Mar 8th||2024|
Ghana Cedi(Or USD Equivalent)
- Terms of payment: 30 days after training.
- Purchase orders may be issued to cover fees.
- Course fees are inclusive of lunch and hotel pickup within Winneba vicinity.
- Hotel stay charges are not inclusive of course fees.