Factory Automation - S7 Service & Maintenance Part 2 (ST-7SERV2)
- Hardware commissioning.
- Memory reset . Variable tables.
- Modifying outputs in STOP state .
- STEP7 project structure .
- Cyclic program execution .
- Data storage in Data Blocks.
- Complex Data types .
- Functions & Function Blocks.
- Multiple instance Model.
- Trouble shooting.
- B, I, L stack handling.
- Cross reference.
- Break points in a program.
- Organization blocks.
- Analog processing.
- Documentation & printing.
- Archiving a project.
- Communication via MPI with GD table and NETPRO.
- Totally Integrated Automation, Discussion & examples of programming methods.
Successful completion of the ST-7SERV1 Course.
TWELVE (12) STUDENTS, MAXIMUM
Ghana Cedi(Or USD Equivalent)
- Terms of payment: 30 days after training.
- Purchase orders may be issued to cover fees.
- Course fees are inclusive of lunch and hotel pickup within Winneba vicinity.
- Hotel stay charges are not inclusive of course fees.